The Edmondson Blog


Thorpe Park


I went down to Thorpe Park today as part of a birthday surprise for my brother. You can see the photos I took here. I was pleasantly surprised with the "intense experiences" on offer. The Tussauds Group has done a good job of sorting out the park since they took over in 1998, with many new world class rollercoasters, including Stealth, which reminded me of Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point (a coaster I had the honour of experiencing as part of my Roller Coaster Tour last year - though in comparison, Top Thrill Dragster does put Stealth in the shade!)

ps. It's interesting to note that the top three roller coaster manufacturers in the world are all European, with Intamin and Bolliger and Mabillard from Switzerland and Vekoma from the Netherlands.

0 Responses to “Thorpe Park”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog