The Edmondson Blog


Public Sector Rich List 2006

I've just read the public sector rich list for this year and it makes interesting reading:
There are 3 people in the public sector who earn more than £1 million a year.
There are 14 people in the public sector earning above £500,000 a year.
There are 46 people earning above £250,000 a year.

Top of the list is my old boss, Bob Kiley who's made £1.25m this year, despite quitting in January! Nice work, if you can get it. At lest I know there's a potential big-dollar future in the public sector if I decide my future lies there, though I've got a long way to go to make the list. (For comparison, my trust "Salary Timer" tells me my daily 5 minute poo makes me / loses the taxpayer £1.19.)

0 Responses to “Public Sector Rich List 2006”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog