The Edmondson Blog


The Ultimate Christmas Present

There are many things I've put on my Christmas list over the years: an electric shaver; a weights bench; the 39 piece DIY set to help my Dad, but non has excited me more than this: a t-shirt that interprets your air guitar playing! Straight in at number 1 on my 2006 Christmas List.

Australian scientists have created a T-shirt that allows air guitarists to play real music - without resorting to a real guitar.

The T-shirt has motion sensors built into its elbows that pick up movements and relay them wirelessly to a computer which interprets them as guitar riffs.

One arm is interpreted as picking chords while the other strums.

The "wearable instrument shirt" is adaptable to both right and left-handed would-be rock stars.

0 Responses to “The Ultimate Christmas Present”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog