The Edmondson Blog


Weirdest Place to Make Whoopie

I always thought this was an urban legend.



A shame it's dubbed!

Bob: Here's the last of our five-point questions. Girls, tell me where, specifically, is the weeeeeiirdest place that you personally, girls, have ever gotten the urge the make whoopee. The weirdest place. Olga?
Olga: Umm . . . (audience laughter)
[pause]
Bob: Yes, Olga?
Olga: Uh . . .
Henry: Go ahead.
Bob: Yes, Olga.
Olga: I'm trying to think. Umm . . . [Turns to husband.] Gee Henry, what did you say?
Bob: Hey, don't ask him. He can't help you out at all.
Olga: Is it in the ass? [Last three words bleeped]
Bob: No no no . . . no . . . what I'm talking about is the weirdest location, the weirdest place . . .
Olga: The weirdest location. I don't know. [Laughs]
Hank: [Laughs uproariously]

0 Responses to “Weirdest Place to Make Whoopie”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog