The Edmondson Blog


Rocky III Training Montage

I've just been watching the trailer for the new Rocky Balboa movie (which Empire magazine says could be an Oscar contender) and there's an impressive training montage within. That got me thinking about one of my favourite scenes in cinema history - the training montage from Rocky 4. I've now changed my mind: the montage from Rocky 3 is better!

I'm loving the electric guitar, close up shots of thighs and XXXXS-sized tank tops.

The Rocky 4 training montage, an all time classic, can be seen here. Please email me if you know what the hell those flashing tubes are meant to be at the beginning of the clip.

The new Rocky Balboa trailer is here. I hope the film delivers.

0 Responses to “Rocky III Training Montage”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog