The Edmondson Blog


East India, Devonshire Sports and Public Schools Club


Just got back from a very amusing evening with Graham, Rebecca and Pierre at the East India Club. After an extra large portion of fish and chips at the Regency for lunch today, I still managed to fit down terrine of fois gras followed by sea bass with fois gras for dinner. The meal was naturally completed with a glass of port and some supremely mature cheese. I haven't been to the East India since I gave up my membership five years ago. I've got to say my memories of the "Chinese takeaway" food has been replaced by some very good fare.

Oh, I decided to pull out the stops by wearing the Del Monte suit and bow tie. Somehow I pull it off...

0 Responses to “East India, Devonshire Sports and Public Schools Club”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog