The Edmondson Blog


Off to the Big Apple

I'm off tomorrow for a weekend in New York to catch up with Brazier, Hannah, Scotty and Kimberly. I can't wait. With the exchange rate approaching $2 to the GBP, I'm hoping to spend the few pennies I earn on some Ralph Lauren boxer shorts and Gap shirts (the essentials!). Then again, with temperatures in the minus figures, I might have to spend my dollars on a scarf. Please leave a comment if you've got any recommendations of restaurants to visit / things to do whilst I'm out there. I'm unsure whether I'll be able to get online when out there. Stay tuned...

When I'm back I'll be closing my competition on Top 10 Songs to Listen to in the Gym (prize is pint of beer or cash equivalent if you are not a subject of HM Queen). I'll also change the poll, so vote now! Ideas on the next poll are welcome...

0 Responses to “Off to the Big Apple”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog