The Edmondson Blog


Ashridge Management Course - Update


Well, I'm coming close to the end of the course, and it's been a fascinating week. I've learnt a hell of a lot and have some great tools to take back to work and put to use. The most interesting was using the "Strength Deployment Inventory" this morning, which helps you identify how to best influence other people, both in normal and stressful situations (I'm a blue [friendly] and I've figured out I can't STAND reds [self-perceived leaders] - I'll explain more when I see you next). The exercises have all been interesting and the tutoring first class. This is a highly recommended course. The flip side has been the other delegates. I'm afraid I don't think I've been studying with future captains of industry. That said, they're probably thinking the same about me!

ps. Ashridge is an absolutely stunning pile. I'm going to try to take some piccies in the morning. The house should look awesome in the snow.

0 Responses to “Ashridge Management Course - Update”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog