The Edmondson Blog


Work THEN Play


For the first time ever, I earnt my curry last night. Invariably, I award myself a vindaloo for no reason at all and feel ashamed of myself for the following 24 hours. Last night, I went to the gym for an hour, threw some bits of metal round the room, then came home and ordered a ripper from the Bombay Bicycle Club to be delivered. It is highly recommended. They even throw in poppadoms and the day's Evening Standard for you. AND I ordered online so got £10 off my next order. Ahh, the Raj... That reminds me of the time I challenged an Indian work colleague to a Chicken Phaal eating competition. Probably the worst decision I've ever made. My vision became blurred for 12 hours. No jokes.

0 Responses to “Work THEN Play”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog