The Edmondson Blog


Special Offer At Our Local Petrol Station

Because business was very poor, the old man that runs our local petrol station put a sign up in the window saying Free sex with every purchase.

Last week I drove in, bought some petrol and then asked, "Can I have my free sex now, please?"

The old man said, "Pick a number between 1 and 10 and if I'm thinking that number you'll get your free sex."

So I thought for a while and told him, "Seven."

The old man replied, "Sorry I was thinking 'Six'."

Yesterday I was with one of my mates and went into the petrol station for some more petrol. Again I asked, "Can I get my free sex, please?"

Again, the old man replied, "Pick a number between 1 and 10 and if I'm thinking that number you'll get your sex."

I said "Three" and the old man replied, "Sorry, I was thinking 'two'."

When I got back in the car with my mate, I said to him, "Y'know, I think that's just a big scam to make us buy petrol, he's not going to give us free sex."

My mate replied, "Oh, no, it's a real offer - my wife won twice last week!"

0 Responses to “Special Offer At Our Local Petrol Station”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog