The Edmondson Blog


One-Liners (Oldies But Goodies)

I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, "That's Aboriginal."

-----------------------

This lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

------------------------

I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said "Tenpin?" I said, "No, permanent."

-----------------------

I went into a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

----------------------------

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. "Best before End."

---------------------------

I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue?" I said, "No, just a watch."

------------------------------

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle?" The bloke said "Kenwood." I said, "Where is he then?"

--------------------------

My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He's bi-satchel.

------------------------

I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."

---------------------------

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, its P something T something R.

----------------------------

I was reading this book today, The History of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

----------------------------

I phoned the Ramblers Association today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on.

0 Responses to “One-Liners (Oldies But Goodies)”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog