The Edmondson Blog


Homefield BBQ


Had a great weekend entertaining the cousins at Homefield, organised at the annual catch up and to get four generations of Edmondsons in the same room together (which doesn't happen often enough). As the eldest boy cousin, my grandmother gave me the special invitation to "work hard". I tried my best. Also, as one of the eldest of my generation, this year more than previously, many of the kids seemed to have grown up immensely. (See these previous photos from 2002 and 2003.) The day included a BBQ, wheelbarrow races in the garden, boules, trampolining, all washed down with copious amounts of Corona.

From the back: Claudia (sister) - Talya (cousin) - Sophie (second cousin) - Sarah (cousin)

Olivia (cousin) - Pippa (cousin) - Natasha (cousin) - Me

Rowan (cousin) - Olivia (second cousin) - Amelia (second cousin) - Milly (cousin)

Russell (brother) - Nanny (grandmother) - Ross (cousin)

Had a very amusing evening down in The Miners Arms in Dunton Green, playing billiards and killer darts with the locals. Initially suspicious, the locals shook our hands on leaving willing us to return. I earned the nickname "Jimmy the Bull" due to my prowess on the dart board.

Click here to see my photos from the day.

0 Responses to “Homefield BBQ”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog