The Edmondson Blog


London Calling

It's about time I posted something geeky. I've got two things to say:

1. I was emailed earlier alerting me to this awesome new website from which you can call anywhere in the world (including mobiles and landlines) for free! No need to sign up - you just put the number in and dial. You get five free minutes a day, and for someone with a limited social circle like me, that's more than enough. I've used it and it works, just like Skype!

2. My Pa has very kindly picked me up a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate so I'm off to my parents tomorrow night for an evening of hard core geekery. Please don't call, email or Skype me - I'm busy. I think I'll be the first kid on the block to install Vista. Anyone beat me?

0 Responses to “London Calling”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog