The Edmondson Blog


Film Club


I'm thinking about starting a Wednesday night video club: every two weeks, everyone round to mine to watch a classic film. You bring the kebab, I'll supply the beers. I'm considering kicking off with one of the following:

Where Eagles Dare
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Top Secret
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Day of the Jackal
Weird Science
Rocky 4
The Wild Geese
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part 2
The Goonies
Saving Private Ryan

Let me know if you want to be involved.

Also, let me know if you want to add any films to the list. I'll then put the choices out to the vote to decide on the excitement for the first week.

1 Responses to “Film Club”

  1. # Blogger Garbo

    Back to the Future trilogy and I'm in.  

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog