The Edmondson Blog


Mr and Mrs Kelly Hildebrandt


It's not too unusual to hear stories of married couples who met online. But it IS unusual when that couple that meets online and marries also have the same name.

In this case, it's a gentleman from Texas named Kelly Hildebrandt and a lady from Florida named Kelly Hildebrandt. They are about to get married. Kelly Hildebrandt met Kelly Hildebrandt when Kelly, the girl, looked up her own name on Facebook. “I was like, ‘I wonder if there's any other Kelly Hildebrandts on Facebook',” she explained. “So, I searched my own name and he's the only one that came up. And actually, in the picture, he didn't have his shirt on, and I'm like, ‘oh, he's cute!'”

And the Kelly in Texas was also intrigued. “She started off, ‘Hey, I see we have the same name, and I thought it was kinda cool, so I wanted to say hi, I guess'. Lots of laughs,” he said.

Eight months after that innocent Facebook message, Kelly proposed to Kelly, and pretty soon they'll become Kelly Hildebrandt squared

0 Responses to “Mr and Mrs Kelly Hildebrandt”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog