The Edmondson Blog


What Type Are You?

I've always been fascinated by Myers Briggs Type Indicators, both to understand my type and to figure out how best to deal with other people depending on their type.

I'm an ISFJ.

ISFJs are traditional, loyal, quiet and kind. They are very sensitive to other people's needs because they are very observant. They have rich inner thoughts and emotions. They value stability and cultural norms. They are very adept at giving attention to detail. They do not seek positions of authority.


What is your personality type? Leave a comment.

3 Responses to “What Type Are You?”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    ESTJ - The "Overseer"  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    http://jamespwarburton.mypersonality.info/

    I am a bit insensitive I think...

    In for the movie thing next Wednesday I am in London  

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog