The Edmondson Blog


Well Known Lines From Films

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy.

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into!

Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?

Surely you can’t be serious! – I am serious … and don't call me Shirley.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

You've got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

0 Responses to “Well Known Lines From Films”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog