The Edmondson Blog


More Very Short Stories

Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so.

Car warranty expires. So does engine.

His penis snapped off; he’s pregnant!

With bloody hands, I say good-bye.

We kissed. She melted. Mop please!

Lie detector spectacles perfected: Civilization collapses.

The baby’s blood type? Human, mostly.

Rained, rained, rained, and never stopped.

“I couldn’t believe she’d shoot me.”

Time machine reaches future!!! Nobody there.

Tick tock tick tock tick tick.

Epitaph: He shouldn't have fed it.

Mandelson told the truth. Hell froze.

Nevertheless, he tried a third time.

Thought I was right. I wasn't.

Cryonics: Disney thawed. Mickey gnawed. Omigawd.

We crossed the border; they killed us.

H-bombs dropped; we all died.

In the beginning was the word.

Corpse parts missing. Doctor buys yacht.

Starlet sex scandal. Giant squid involved.

He read his obituary with confusion.

Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'm staying here."

0 Responses to “More Very Short Stories”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog